Saturday 18 February 2012

Movie: Woman in black

So, i went to see Woman in black in cinema with my sister Erleta after The vow being fully booked :(
For me the movie shit me up at certain times and at one point i literally screamed out loud :s ahah felt sorry for the people that were next to me, lets just say not my finest moment! And the movie did not even have a happy ending -.- have i mentioned i hate movies without a happy endings. All movies should have a happy endings thats the whole point of movies is that there not real and all of them should have happy endings not depressing ones.
Anyways the movie was interesting and really good apart from the ending.

2 comments:

  1. hi hun! Come by and let's follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just followed your blog and i have to say i love your style!!

    ReplyDelete